GB-Glasgow: The Supply and Installation of 2x Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometer (ICPOES)
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Glasgow: The Supply and Installation of 2x Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometer (ICPOES)
1. Title: GB-Glasgow: The Supply and Installation of 2x Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometer (ICPOES)
2. Awarding Authority:
6 Buchanan Gate, Glasgow, G33 6FB, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 7464 907544, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.scottishwater.co.uk
Attn: Thomas Watson
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses). Scottish Water is looking to purchase two Inductively Coupled Plasma – Optical Emission (ICP-OES) instruments for the analysis of metals in waste waters, trade effluents, leachates, raw waters and potable waters.
Scottish Water is inviting suppliers to tender for the supply and installation of the instruments and provide on-going warranty / servicing / maintenance agreements for the lifetime of the instruments (6 years).
The instruments will be used for the determination of metals in crude and final effluent, trade effluent, leachate samples and raw and potable waters. The instruments must achieve limits of detection, precision and bias targets to meet existing and future regulatory requirements. They must also include systems for control/elimination of interferences from plasma based polyatomic species.
Supplier to provide servicing / maintenance agreements for the lifetime of the instruments (6 years).
5. CPV Codes:
38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses).
6. NUTS Codes :
UKM - SCOTLAND
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: SCOTLAND,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: SW20/LAB/1289
9. Awarded to:
Thermo Electron Manufacturing Ltd
National ID: 00441506, 3rd Floor, 1 Ashley Road, Altrincham , WA14 2DT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01442 233555
Attn: Ashley Gaches
Value Cost: 240,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 27/09/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
The PQQ documents can be accessed by logging in through the Scottish Water Delta E-Sourcing web page: https://scottishwater.delta-esourcing.com/ and through the response manager section using the following access code 63YJ4M298A
ITN documents can be view and completed by accessing the 'Response Manager' page and inputting the Access code '94PN9HRX72'.
You will then be asked to accept or decline the invitation and once you have accepted this invite you will have access to all ITN documents
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 28/09/2020
Period of Work End date: 28/09/2026