GB-Pan Scotland: Tactical platform to survey customer and employee measures
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Pan Scotland: Tactical platform to survey customer and employee measures
2. Awarding Authority:
6 Buchanan Gate, Glasgow, G33 6FB, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 141 483 0344, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.scottishwater.co.uk/
Contact: Paul McDonald, Attn: Paul McDonald
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Customer survey services. Scottish Water seeks a survey and insights provider to automatically survey residential, non-residential users of our services, as well as housing developers and licensed providers, and to generate data outputs from these surveys. It is also desirable that the platform be capable of employee surveying.
External survey capability via SMS, IVR and email; these surveys each have their own template format and will be triggered by our Microsoft Dynamics platform
Dashboard capability with sentiment analysis
Enables Scottish Water to self-serve on survey creation
Standard API for integration, with native integration to Microsoft Dynamics being highly desirable
It must be possible to geographically curtail the storage and processing of data to UK/EU
Any bidder must be the holder of the Intellectual Property of their solution.
Requirements are described in more detail in the attached Schedule 1
Employee surveying capability
Out of the box integration with Workday HR
Bidders are to submit one quotation document including:
-Summary of their company, its capability and position in the market – no more than 5 A4 pages
-Their understanding of the Scottish Water ask and how they would fulfil this ask – please limit to 10 A4 pages
-A commercial quotation on initial term for 2 years to satisfy customer experience requirement only
Proposals will be reviewed on the basis of best technical fit, lowest risk to implement and most economically advantageous. Proposals received after the submission closure date, or over £350,000 in value, will not be considered.
5. CPV Codes:
79342310 - Customer survey services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKM - SCOTLAND
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: SCOTLAND,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 20/01/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
All Request For Quotation (RFQ) documents can also be accessed by logging in through the Scottish Water Delta e-sourcing webpage https://scottishwater.delta-esourcing.com/ and through the Response Manager section using the following Access Code: 6N8428575W.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 07/02/2022
Period of Work End date: 07/02/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no