GB-Glasgow: The Supply of a Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer System(s) for Volatile Analysis
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Glasgow: The Supply of a Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer System(s) for Volatile Analysis
2. Awarding Authority:
6 Buchanan Gate, Glasgow, G33 6FB, United Kingdom
Tel. 07342 069530, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.scottishwater.co.uk/
Contact: Nicholas Green, Attn: Nicholas Green
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Mass spectrometer. Scottish Water require a brand-new Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer with a Headspace, Headspace trap or purge trap auto-sampler. Ideally, we want to run the system on hydrogen as a carrier gas.
We are also interested in systems that can prepare the samples this can be either:
a.Fully integrated with the GCMS which can prepare the samples and inject directly into the GCMS
b.Off-line preparation station which can prepare the VOC & THM samples for analysis.
c.Any other solution which can analyse THM and VOC samples.
5. CPV Codes:
38433100 - Mass spectrometer.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKM - SCOTLAND
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: SCOTLAND,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: SW23/LAB/1429
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 14/07/2023 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2023
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2031
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes