Scottish Water has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Glasgow: The supply and installation of 1x Geosim Instrument|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Glasgow: The supply and installation of 1x Geosim Instrument
1. Title: GB-Glasgow: The supply and installation of 1x Geosim Instrument
2. Awarding Authority:
6 Buchanan Gate, Glasgow, G33 6FB, United Kingdom
Tel. +447464907544, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.scottishwater.co.uk/
Contact: Thomas Watson, Attn: Thomas Watson
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses). Scottish Water Laboratories are looking to purchase an on-line automated liquid / liquid extraction preparation station coupled to a GCMS or GCMSMS system to analyse for Geosmin, 2-Methylisoborneol (2-MIB), Anisole, 2-Ethyl-5,5-dimethyl-1,3-dioxane (2-EDD), 2-Isopropyl-3-methoxypyrazine (IPMP), 2,4,6-Trichloroanisole (TCA) and 2,4,6-Tribromoanisole down to a detection limit of 1ngL-1 in potable and untreated waters. The system must be able to prepare and analyse a minimum of 48 injects per day. The supplier must also be able to provide an on-going warranty/servicing/maintenance agreement for system. Similar automated systems which can meet this requirement may also be considered.
The system must be able to cope with the high level of interference present in untreated waters while still meeting the accuracy (maximum RSD of 10%) and precision targets (maximum bias of 10%) required for this analysis.
5. CPV Codes:
38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses).
6. NUTS Codes :
UKM - SCOTLAND
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: SCOTLAND,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: The supply and installation of 1x Geosim Instrument
9. Awarded to:
Wellbrook Court, Cambridge, CB3 0NA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01223 279 210, URL: https://scottishwater.delta-esourcing.com/
Contact: Lisa McGowan, Attn: Lisa McGowan
Value Cost: 250,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 16/11/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.The PQQ and tender documents can be accessed by logging in through the Scottish Water Delta E-Sourcing webpage https://scottishwater.delta-esourcing.com/ and the response manager section using the following code 7MTP4E26A7.
ITN documents can be view and completed by accessing the 'Response Manager' page and inputting the Access code '944C2U24RC'.
You will then be asked to accept or decline the invitation and once you have accepted this invited you will have access to all ITN documents.
Both PQQ and ITN documents must be completed by 27/05/2020.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 17/11/2020
Period of Work End date: 17/11/2027